Why Sell HumanaOne?
Better Protection for Your Clients
- We’re part of Humana Inc., one of the nation’s largest publicly traded health and supplemental benefits companies.You can trust us to provide our best options for your clients.
- We’re committed to providing affordable coverage options designed to lower healthcare costs.
- With several benefit levels and rate options, you can help your clients customize their plans to fit their needs and budgets.
- Dedicated field and telesales representatives for support
- Marketing tools to help you promote your business
- Underwriters available to answer application questions (in select states)
- Track applications, quotes, and other records
- View bonus programs and track your sales
- Order marketing materials and benefit summaries
- Competitive commissions
- Rewards for top-producing agents
- New, one-of a-kind Rewards Points program
Contact Us for more information about our total compensation package.
Start Selling. Start Earning.
Begin your future with HumanaOne in just a few easy steps.
Step 1: Get contracted.
- Check if HumanaOne products are available in a state where you're licensed to sell.
- Complete the online Contact Us form, and we'll send you an agent contract.
- A HumanaOne representative will contact you to discuss our products and services and help you get contracted.
Step 2: Learn about our products.
Find out more about HumanaOne's broad product portfolio. Or, visit the HumanaOne Agent Resource Center for materials to download.
Step 3: Register at Humana.com
Once certified, you can register at Humana.com to gain access to the Agent Workbench, HumanaOne's exclusive online tool for agents. Once you get your agent number, registration takes just a few minutes.
Step 4: Manage your business on the Agent Workbench
Log in to Humana.com, and then get started at the Agent Workbench. You can generate quotes, complete online applications, and more.
To sell or solicit HumanaOne business, agents and agencies must be properly contracted, licensed, and appointed as required by their resident state and the state in which the prospect resides. Please contact your Humana sales representative for details.
Product limitations, exclusions, waiting and elimination periods apply. Availability, benefits, terms, and conditions vary by state. Applications are subject to approval. Content on this page is intended to be a high-level overview of the plans and benefits and services available. It is not all-inclusive. Please refer to product-specific documents or policies for the actual terms and conditions that apply. In the event there are discrepancies with the information on this page, the terms and conditions of the policy will govern. For life and supplemental products, plans are not health plans and are not meant to ensure health coverage.