Q. What resources does Humana have for Spanish-speaking members?
Humana is committed to providing guidance to members in a way that best meets their individual needs. To better serve our Spanish-speaking members, we've introduced Nuestra Salud Humana, a comprehensive suite of Spanish-language offerings:
- Humana.com en espanol - All Website updates are immediately translated into Spanish using real-time technology. A variety of health and wellness materials are available, including the Healthwise health library and provider search tools.
- Dedicated Customer Service - Bilingual representatives are available to help members with questions. In addition, we have automated telephone technology that allows Spanish-speaking members to interact with a computer through pre-recorded voice responses. The system lets members perform tasks - like requesting a new ID card - without waiting for a Customer Care representative.
- Health Resources - Including the HumanaBeginnings® pregnancy program, Personal Nurse®, HumanaFirst® Nurse Advice Line, and Humana Health Assessment.
- Custom translation service for employer groups - Humana's on-site translation staff produces Spanish-language marketing materials on a group-by-group basis. For more information, contact your Humana sales consultant.
- Enrollment communications - We produce guides, benefits summaries, pharmacy information, and other enrollment communications in Spanish to help employees choose their benefits with confidence.