The result is a better experience and lower healthcare costs for both you and your plan members. And because self-funded medical benefits management is a significant part of our business, we have the experience to support your needs.
Clear Fees and No Surprises
When Humana gives you a price for providing self-funded account services, our price includes the many essential services you need. Some use "unbundled" pricing, charging separately for materials and processing – which means your total cost can be significantly higher than the original quote. Humana's fee structure is different because our price is inclusive – you won't be surprised by hidden charges or a la carte costs.
- Claims Processing (Summary of Benefits, Overpayment Collections, Duplicate Claim Edits, Fraud Detection, etc.)
- Customer Service Center – Toll-Free Access
- Automated Information Line (Member and Provider)
- Financial Management Reporting
- Web-based Services (Claim Inquiry, Provider Directories, ID Card Issuance, Eligibility Verification, etc.)
- Open Enrollment Forms and Material
- ID Cards
- Claim Forms
- Provider Directories
- Provider Network Access
- Summary Plan Description Preparation
- Underwriting and Actuarial Services
- Medical Cost and Utilization Reporting
- Transplant Case Management
- COBRA Eligibility Maintenance and Claim Processing
Because we own our national network, we're able to provide the convenient access and substantial discounts that most rental networks can't offer. In fact, discounts in Humana's network are typically between 40 – 50 % of charges, compared to the 25 – 35 % discounts offered by most other national networks.
When Humana administers your self-funded plan, we'll pass the network savings on to you to help control your medical costs.
Find out more about the ChoiceCare® Network
Get a quote for Humana administrative services
Contact Our Sales Team