Q. What methods can I use to pay my bill?
We encourage you to use the online billing tool in the Employer Self-Service Center to make payments and submit terminations. The benefits of using our online billing center include:
- Receiving your statement online
- Instant receipt of termination credits
- Downloading invoices for reconciliation
- Online payment option
- Postage and time savings
If you don't use online billing, you can pay by check. Here are some ways to facilitate accurate and timely processing of your payment checks:
- Pay the amount indicated in the “Please Pay the Total Amount Due” field. You can find this number on the first page of the premium invoice.
- Include the remittance slip, which is at the bottom of the invoice's first page. If you pay for more than one group, please send a separate check for each group or submit information on how to apply the payment.
- Write your group number on the check.