Helping You Get the Most From Your Medications
RxMentor is provided at no additional cost1 and will assist eligible members in finding out more about their medications. This program helps participants:
- Gain a better understanding of their medications
- Benefit from one-on-one time with a pharmacist
- Receive recommendations for prescription alternatives, if applicable
Members may receive additional consultations if the pharmacist determines follow-up consultations are necessary.
Consultations may include the following topics:
- Medication adherence
- Safety (possible interactions from taking multiple medications together)
- Drug information and health language
- Gaps in medication treatment
- Possible medication alternatives
Who is Eligible for the Program?
Members who meet predetermined eligibility requirements or are referred from other Humana clinical programs may qualify for the RxMentor program. Once a Humana member becomes eligible for RxMentor, the member will receive a call from a Customer Care specialist or an introductory letter. to schedule a phone consultation with a Humana-employed pharmacist. During this one-on-one consultation, the pharmacist will discuss the member's medications and explore cost-savings opportunities.
Learn More About RxMentor
Download a printable RxMentor brochure for quick reference.
- RxMentor Brochure
- (1.22 MB) Download PDF
1- The RxMentor Program is currently not available to members of a self-funded health plan.