Could Humana AchieveSM Be Helpful For Me?
The thoughts and feelings listed below are common for people facing a serious or chronic illness. If any of these concerns look familiar to you, you may benefit from the Humana AchieveSM Program.
- Low energy level – "I don't feel rested after a night's sleep." "I wish I could lose some weight and have more energy."
- Anxiety – "I worry about things too much." "I tend to avoid having to make even small decisions."
- Lack of focus – "I seem to have a difficult time concentrating at work or home."
- Loss of interest – "Things just aren't as enjoyable as they once were."
What Does the Humana AchieveSM Service Offer?
You'll have an advocate – someone who supports you by providing education and assistance in many areas. We customize this education and support to your personal needs and preferences.
With this service, we can help you:
- Gain a better understanding of your health condition(s)
- Discover simple, small changes in your daily routine that can improve your health
- Identify activities, thoughts, or stressors that affect your health negatively
- Explore how to become a more active participant in your healthcare
- Gain confidence in talking with your doctor(s) about your health concerns
- Find out how to take full advantage of your Humana health plan benefits
This service doesn't replace your doctors. You should follow the advice and direction your doctors give to you. Your advocate can help you explore how to talk with your doctors so you get the information you need.
How to Get Started with Humana AchieveSM
For details about Humana AchieveSM, call:
- Toll-free: 1-866-952-6028
- TTY: if you have a speech or hearing impairment: 711
These programs and tools are not insurance products and are not guaranteed under any contract. Humana is not required to provide these services, but makes them available to eligible members at no additional cost.