Helping employees manage life's challenges is a growing trend in America.
If you have Humana coverage, your employer may offer our Employee Assistance Program (EAP) program. EAP is also known as a Work-Life program.
Confidential resource to help you address issues that create stress and occupy your time and attention, like depression and anxiety, personal and family matters, and alcohol and chemical dependency
Additional EAP services include adoption assistance, childcare referrals, eldercare consultation, and financial consultation
Humana Specialty Benefits offers the following EAP/Work-Life programs. Check with your employer to find out if these services are available to you.
EAP/Work-Life - Telephone Support
- Unlimited telephone assistance 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- Follow-up on counseling sessions
- Additional tools, including a comprehensive Website and webinars
EAP/Work-Life - Multiple Face-to-Face Sessions
- All components of the telephone support program, plus ...
- Face-to-face assessment and referral sessions - as many as three sessions per unique issue per year
- Face-to-face short-term counseling - as many as six sessions per unique issue per year
These are the standard number of sessions. Your employer may have a customized EAP with a different number of sessions.