Our plans make it possible to find the right coverage at a price that fits your budget.
Choice of Plans
Depending on where you live, you can choose:
- Traditional health insurance plans with office visit copays
- Plans that pay 100% for most covered in-network expenses after you meet your deductible1
- An HSA-qualified High Deductible Health Plan (HDHP)
- Unique plan designs like Short Term Medical for when you need coverage for only a short amount of time
Choice of deductibles
We offer a wide range of deductible options. Typically, the higher the deductible the lower your monthly premium.
Choice of optional benefits
With many of our plans, you can add optional benefits for an additional cost. A few of these benefits include:
- Supplemental accident coverage
Our health plans are backed by Humana Inc., one of the nation's largest publicly traded health and supplemental insurance companies. Humana has been in the healthcare business for nearly 50 years and has more than 10 million members.
You can be sure you will be well-taken care of at HumanaOne. Our goal is to provide fast, friendly service every time you need answers on claims, benefits, or payments.
Register for MyHumana, your secure Website, where you can:
- Get detailed information about your benefits
- Review claims, coverage estimates, and medical expenses for yourself and other covered members
- Find in-network providers, compare doctors and facilities, and estimate costs for common procedures
1Other deductibles may apply, including but not limited to prescription drug, mental health, and condition-specific deductibles.
Insured by Humana Insurance Company, Humana Health Plan, Inc., Humana Health Insurance Company of Florida, Inc., Humana Employers Health Plan of Georgia, Inc. and Humana Insurance Company, Humana Health Benefit Plan of Louisiana, Inc., HumanaDental Insurance Company, or The Dental Concern, Inc.
For Arizona residents: Insured by Humana Insurance Company or HumanaDental Insurance Company. For Texas residents: Insured by Humana Insurance Company or HumanaDental Insurance Company or DentiCare Inc. For Mississippi residents: Insured by Humana Insurance Company or HumanaDental Insurance Company or CompBenefits Insurance Company.