Basic fitness center membership
As a SilverSneakers® member, you receive a basic fitness center membership at any participating SilverSneakers® fitness center anywhere in the country to inspire fitness, fun, and friends close to home or on your next vacation.
Participating SilverSneakers® locations offer:
- Fitness equipment, treadmills, and free weights
- SilverSneakers® fitness classes designed specifically for older adults and taught by certified instructors
- A designated on-site staff member trained to help you along the way
- Health education seminars and fun social events
SilverSneakers® Steps is a personalized fitness program that fits the lifestyle of members who don't have easy access to a SilverSneakers® location. Members can register as a Steps participant on www.SilverSneakers.com.
After registering you will receive a Steps kit that includes:
- A pedometer for counting daily steps
- Resistance bands
- An easy-to-follow exercise DVD
- Materials that help you make the most of the program
Where the SilverSneakers® Fitness Program is available
The SilverSneakers® Fitness Program and SilverSneakers® Steps Program are available to most Humana Medicare Advantage and Medicare Supplement plan members.
To find participating fitness centers close to you, visit SilverSneakers® Fitness Program
Humana is a Medicare Advantage organization and a stand-alone prescription drug plan with a Medicare contract.
*Some exceptions may apply. This service is not available on all plans.
The benefit information provided herein is a brief summary, not a comprehensive description of benefits. For more information, contact the plan. Benefits may change on January 1 of each year.