Affordable Medicare Plans
With Humana's wide range of choices, you can pick the Humana plan that fits your lifestyle, your coverage needs, and your pocketbook. Your choices include:
- Humana Medicare Advantage plans with more benefits than Original Medicare, an affordable or no monthly premium, a large network of doctors in many areas, and predictable costs that are easy to budget
- Humana Medicare prescription drug plans that can offer you relief from the high costs of medicine
50 Years of Experience
As a Fortune 100 company with a 50-year history in the health industry, we're committed to offering valuable benefits, outstanding wellness programs, and reliable customer service.
Extra Programs and Services
Humana has developed programs and services that can help you focus on wellness and prevention, which may save you money and keep you active for years to come.
- Secure Website to help you keep track of your claims, understand your benefits, and explore health information
- Monthly benefits record that lists your benefits history and includes suggestions on how to lower monthly spending
- Programs that can help you manage certain chronic health conditions
Find Plans in Your Area and Enroll
Humana-Medicare.com makes it easy to find plans in your area, compare plan features, estimate your prescription drug costs, and more! Visit Humana-Medicare.com
Humana is a Medicare Advantage organization and a stand-alone prescription drug plan with a Medicare contract.
You must continue to pay your Medicare Part B premiums. Limitations, copayments and restrictions may apply.
Medicare beneficiaries may enroll in the plan only during specific times of the year except for Group Medicare Employer plans and Special Needs Plans. Contact Humana for more details.
You must use network pharmacies, except under non-routine circumstances. Quantity limitations and restrictions may apply.
You may be able to get extra help to pay for your prescription drug premiums and costs. To see if you qualify for getting extra help, call:
- 1-800-MEDICARE (1-800-633-4227). TTY or TDD users should call 1-877-486-2048, 24 hours a day/7days a week;
- The Social Security Office at 1-800-772-1213 between 7 a.m. and 7 p.m., Monday through Friday. TTY or TDD users should call, 1-800-325-0778; or
- Your State Medical Assistance (Medicaid) Office.
The benefit information provided herein is a brief summary, not a comprehensive description of benefits. For more information, contact the plan. Benefits may change on January 1 of each year.