We recognize your patients must determine which pharmacy will best meet their prescription needs, and that you play a role in your patients' decision, so we'd like to share with you some of the benefits RightSourceRx offers:
Accuracy and safety
- Two RightSource pharmacists review each new prescription for accuracy and possible drug-to-drug or drug-to-disease interactions.
- Medications of different types are dispensed at different workstations to reduce the potential for medication errors.
- Pharmacists compare each filled prescription to a drug catalog photo.
- RightSource uses foil-sealed containers to prevent tampering.
- With 90-day pricing, low-cost alternatives and home delivery, RightSource may help reduce your Humana-insured patient's prescription drug costs.
- Some Medicare members may receive Tier 1 generic medications for a $0 copayment.
- RightSource lets members know the status of their order via email or phone. We also notify members when their prescriptions are ready to be refilled.
- Health care providers can speak with a pharmacist or technician when questions arise.
Prescription drug plan members should refer to their plan benefit information to verify their pharmacy mail-order benefit.
Three Convenient Ways to Prescribe with RightSource
If your patients choose RightSourceRx, you can submit their prescriptions via these methods:
FASTEST Electronically: If you have electronic prescribing capabilities, you can transmit your patient's three-month-supply prescription directly to RightSource. Simply choose "RightSourceRx" from the list of available pharmacies.
FASTER By Fax: Fax the physician fax form below to 1-800-379-7617. RightSource will only accept faxes from health care providers. For additional information on why RightSource may be a good option for your patients, view the health care provider flier below.
FAST By Phone: Call RightSourceRx at 1-800-379-0092.
- Physician Fax Form
- (80 KB) Download PDF
- English | Spanish
- Health Care Provider Flier
- (161 KB) Download PDF
- English | Spanish
Questions about RightSource?
Call RightSource at 1-800-379-0092. Health care providers who use a TTY should call 711.
Representatives are available Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 11 p.m., and Saturday, 8 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. Eastern time.