Associations – Business and industry
- American Benefits Council/APPWP Trade association for employer-sponsored benefit programs.
- American Council of Life Insurers (ACLI) National trade association for life insurance companies operating in the United States.
- America’s Health Insurance Plans (AHIP) National trade association for HMOs, PPOs, POS, and other similar health plans.
- Business Roundtable (BR) Association of chief executive officers of leading U.S. corporations; advocates for public policies that foster vigorous economic growth, a dynamic global economy, and a well-trained and productive U.S. workforce.
- Coalition Against Insurance Fraud Organization of consumers, government agencies, and insurers that work to combat insurance fraud.
- Health Benefits Coalition (HBC) Represents employer-based health care sponsors, believes affordable and quality healthcare can best be achieved through broader coverage, choice, and competition.
- Healthcare Leadership Council (HLC) Coalition of industry leadership that jointly develops healthcare policy, plans, and programs.
- National Association of Health Underwriters (NAHU) National trade association for health insurance industry professionals—primarily independent agents and brokers.
- National Federation of Independent Business (NFIB) Trade association for small employers and independent businesses.
- National Health Care Anti-Fraud Association Serves the public interest by increasing awareness and improving the detection, investigation, civil and criminal prosecution and prevention of health care fraud.
Associations – Issues advocacy