- Encourage a diverse workforce and provide a workplace free from discrimination, harassment or any other form of abuse.
- Treat employees fairly and honestly, including with respect to wages, working hours and benefits.
- Respect human rights and prohibit all forms of forced or compulsory labor.
- Ensure that child labor is not used in any operations.
- Respect employees’ right to freedom of association, consistent with local laws.
- Establish an appropriate management process and cooperate with reasonable assessment processes requested by Humana.
- Provide safe and humane working conditions for all employees.
- Encourage healthy lifestyles and offer health-improvement programs for all employees and promote health-related events and activities in the local community.