Major Medical plans and Short-term Medical plans
With HumanaOne, you can offer your clients health plans that fit their needs and budgets and benefits that make a difference:
- Access to one of the nation's largest provider networks
- Support and services from friendly customer care available every step of the way
- Quick answers to questions about claims, benefits, or payments
- Online resources to compare provider and drug costs, check claims status, and more
Major Medical plans
Don't let your clients settle for "one-size-fits-all" coverage. Humana offers two health plan options: an individual health plan and an HSA-qualified high deductible health plan (HDHP).
The HumanaOne individual health insurance plan includes coverage for preventive care, hospitalization, and emergency services. Members can also choose benefit options to enhance their Individual Health Plan.
The HumanaOne HSA-qualified HDHP may be the right fit for individuals who want coverage in case of a serious illness or injury. With the HDHP, members have the comfort of knowing they're covered. Members can combine their HDHP with an HSA to put money aside for health expenses. Contributions to an HSA are tax-free, grow tax-deferred, and earn interest.View an educational video about major medical plans.
Short-Term Medical plans
For your clients who need health insurance for a limited period of time, a temporary (or short-term) plan may be an ideal solution. HumanaOne's Short-Term Medical plans protect individuals and families from unexpected illness or injury for a limited period of time.
Optional benefits available with medical plans
Humana makes it easy and affordable for your clients to add optional benefits like dental and life benefits at an additional cost.
Individual dental insurance
If your clients are approved for a health plan, they're approved for a dental plan, as well. Options include:
1. Traditional Plus Dental
This includes coverage for preventive, basic, and major services. Members can go to network or non-network dentists, but they'll pay less when they choose dentists in the network.
- Preventive services - 100%, no deductible, includes oral examinations and routine cleanings
- Basic services - 0% after deductible
- Teeth-whitening services - 50% after deductible (not available in Florida)
- Major services - 50% after deductible
- Orthodontia discount - up to 20% discount if they visit an orthodontist from the HumanaDental PPO network and ask for the discount
2. Preventive Plus Dental
- Preventive services - 100%, no deductible, includes oral exams and routine cleanings
- Common basic services - 50% after deductible
- Major and orthodontia services discounts - where available
The Preventive Plus plan covers the most common preventive and basic services. Discounts are available for major services and basic services the plan doesn't cover.
3. HumanaOne Dental Prepaid C550
With a HumanaOne Dental Prepaid C550 plan, your clients will get benefits and services at rates they can afford:
- No waiting periods
- No annual deductible or maximum on benefits paid
- No claims to file
- Freedom to choose any participating dentist as your primary care dentist
- 100% coverage on many services you get from a network provider, like routine cleanings, X-rays, topical fluoride treatments, oral exams, and local anesthesia (after the office visit copay)
Individual life insurance
With HumanaOne’s convenient joint application, your clients can apply for both a health plan and term life insurance at the same time. If your clients are approved for a health plan, they're approved for a life plan, as well, and can take advantage of these benefits:
- Competitive rates
- 10, 15, and 20-year level premiums
- Face amounts of $25,000 to $150,000
- Options to renew to age 95 after the level premium period
- Rates guaranteed for the full coverage period; premiums after the initial level-premium period will increase annually, but are also guaranteed
- Application approval usually within 48 hours
Supplemental Accident Benefit
Your client can choose from one of two benefit levels, and each person on the plan receives the benefit. The benefit pays up to the first level selected of covered expense per accident at 100%, and then the base plan benefits apply. The treatment of an accident must be administered within 90 days of the accident. When purchased, this optional benefit is attached to and made a part of your client's plan. Plan exceptions, terms, conditions, and limitations may apply.
Supplemental Accident Benefit is available in all states where these products are sold.
Adobe Reader is required to view PDF files. Get Adobe Reader