1. Traditional Plus Dental
This includes coverage for preventive, basic and major services. Members can go to network or non-network dentists, but they'll pay less when they choose dentists in the network.
- Preventive services - 100%, no deductible, includes oral examinations and routine cleanings
- Basic services - 50% after deductible
- Teeth-whitening services - 50% after deductible (not available in Florida)
- Major services - 50% after deductible
- Orthodontia – Members may be able to receive a discount if they visit an orthodontist from the HumanaDental™ PPO Network and ask for the discount.
2. Preventive Plus Dental
The Preventive Plus plan covers the most common preventive and basic services. Discounts may be available for major services and basic services that the plan doesn't cover.
- Preventive services – 100%, no deductible for in-network coverage, includes oral exams and routine cleanings
- Common basic services – 50% after deductible for in-network coverage
- Major and orthodontia services discounts
- Members may receive a discount on non-covered services by contacting participating providers and asking if any discounts are available on non-covered services.
3. HumanaOne® Dental Prepaid C550
With a HumanaOne Dental Prepaid C550 plan, your clients will get benefits and services at rates they can afford:
- No waiting periods
- No annual deductible or maximum on benefits paid
- No claims to file
- Freedom to choose any participating dentist as your primary care dentist
- 100% coverage on many services from a network provider, like routine cleanings, X-rays, topical fluoride treatments, oral exams and local anesthesia (after the office visit copay)
Please note this plan is only available in Georgia, Ill., Kentucky, Ohio
4. HumanaOne Dental Loyalty Plus plan
The HumanaOne Dental Loyalty Plus plan offers members benefits that increase over time.
- One-time deductible that applies for as long as a member stays on the plan
- The longer a member stays on the plan, the less they will pay out-of-pocket for services such as fillings, root canals, crowns and more
- No copayments or waiting periods
- Members can visit any dentist they like
- Most preventative services are covered at 100%
Individual life insurance
1. HumanaOne Vision Care plan
With HumanaOne Vision Care, members have access to one of the largest vision networks in the U.S., with more than 35,000 participating optometrists, ophthalmologists and national retail locations. Additional benefits include:
- Quality routine eye health care from independent eye care professionals and national retail locations.
- Members can visit out-of-network providers (for an increased cost)
- Lasik procedures at substantially reduced fees
- In-network eye exams are covered at 100% after a $10 copay; lenses (single, bifocal and trifocal) are covered at 100% after a $25 copay; $40 wholesale allowance for frames; and $115 allowance for contact lenses
2. HumanaOne Vision Focus plan
The HumanaOne Vision Focus plan includes a mix of coverage and discounts for preventive, basic and major services. Members can go to in-network or out-of-network providers, but they'll pay less when they choose providers in the network. Plan details include the following:
- In-network eye exams are covered at 100% after a $10 copay in-network.
- In-network standard contact lens fits and follow-ups are covered at 100% after a $40 copay. There is a $115 allowance for lenses, with a 15% discount on a balance over $115. Contact lenses that are medically necessary are paid in full with no copay.
- A $100 allowance is given for frames when using a participating provider, with 20% off any balance over $100. Standard plastic lenses (single, bifocal or trifocal) are covered at 100% after a $25 copay.
- Discounts are offered on items not covered by the plan at network providers, as well as Lasik procedures.