- Whether you have an immediate health concern, questions about a particular medical condition, or would like general information about any of Humana’s health resources, HumanaFirst is here to help.
- A registered nurse will help you determine if you can manage your care at home or need the attention of a medical professional. Call anytime, day or night, to speak with a registered nurse about illnesses or injuries.
- This service isn't intended for emergencies. In case of emergency, dial 911 immediately.
We realize the need for information doesn't always go away when you leave the doctor's office or hospital. In fact, you may have even more questions. That's why we've expanded HumanaFirst to offer guidance after you seek medical care. Call when:
- You need a "refresher course" in changing your bandage after a recent surgery
- You've been diagnosed with a health condition like diabetes or cancer
- You just want to talk with a healthcare professional or find out what help is available
The toll-free number is 1-800-622-9529(TTY: 711) and is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.