The VCP plan provides a comprehensive eye health exam. Plus, you receive benefits for either glasses or contacts.
Here's an overview of the VCP plan's benefits with providers in the VCP network. Out-of-network benefits are also available. To see your specific plan benefit details for both in-network and out-of-network providers, sign in to MyHumana.
- Eye exam – You pay a copayment for an eye exam.
- Glasses – You receive wholesale pricing on frames, plus coverage for lenses with one copay. In addition, you receive fixed pricing on popular lens options, including anti-reflective and scratch-resistant coatings.
- Contact lenses – If you prefer contacts, an allowance is available for contacts lenses instead of eyeglass lenses. You also receive a 15% discount on professional services (evaluation and fitting fee).
In addition, you can choose either:
- A 10% discount from participating independent laser centers
- LASIK services performed by a TLC provider for a fixed discounted price
Here's how the plan works with network providers:
- Find a VCP Provider.
- When you schedule your appointment, let the provider's office know you have a Vision Care Plan through Humana. Provide your name, the patient's name, and the name of your employer.
- At your appointment, sign your provider's VCP form and pay your copayment plus the cost of any upgrades.