Key healthcare terms
- This is the period between employment or enrollment in a dental plan and the date when a covered person becomes eligible for benefits. Services subject to a waiting period could be crowns, bridges, or orthodontics.
Waiting period (Medicare)
- This is the time between when you sign up with a Medicare plan and when the coverage starts.
Waiting period days remaining
- This refers to the time remaining before the waiting period expires
Waiver of premium
- This provision continues insurance coverage without further premium payments if the insured is totally disabled.
- If you are visually impaired or speech impaired, a witness can participate in the enrollment process with you to confirm that you have understood the information to the best of your knowledge.
- Provision for payment of benefits to workers for accidental injuries or death arising from, and in the course of, employment.