It’s easy to see how you use your Humana plan. Wondering what the status of a claim is? Want to know how much out of pocket cost you have for that visit to the doctor? Don’t stress about it. Just log-in to MyHumana and view your claims history, coverage and spending.
According to healthcare.gov, it is a request for payment that you or your health care provider (such as a doctor, or hospital) submits to your health insurance when you receive items or services you think are covered.
1. Log-in to your MyHumana account from Humana.com. This will bring you to your own personal dashboard.
2. Once you’ve logged in, select ‘Coverage, Claims and Spending’ then select ‘Claims’ from the dropdown list. Here you can also view your coverage, learn more about your benefits, and even pay a bill.
3. Once you’ve selected claims, you will be taken to a page that breaks down your plan. If you have more than one Humana plan, select the appropriate tab to view that plan's claims.
4. After you select the correct plan you can see what your plan covers, the total of the discounts you receive, and how much you have paid.
5. You also have the option download your claims into a spreadsheet.
6. Once on the claims page you can view specific detail on that claim. Things like how much your doctor billed, what Humana paid, and what you would need to pay on that particular claim.
Slim-down successfully by setting realistic goals and making your weight-loss journey an enjoyable trip.Read successful slim down
How you sleep, eat, and relax can impact your skin. Learn how to keep it looking youthful.How to keep skin youthful
Yes, you can live to 100! Age healthily by eating well, exercising, and avoiding things that hurt your life expectancy.Read live to 100