Schedule your Annual Wellness Visit to protect your health
You can use your Annual Wellness Visit to gain more focus on your overall well-being and your physical, mental and emotional health.
What to expect
During your Annual Wellness Visit, you and your doctor typically discuss a plan for preventive care in the coming year. Your doctor may also:
- Conduct a general health exam of your heart rate, blood pressure, respiration, etc.
- Give you a health-risk assessment questionnaire about your personal stats, medical history, lifestyle, etc.
- Take your medical and family history.
- Discuss your current medications.
- Discuss any risk factors you should be aware of.
- Screen for any cognitive impairments.
- Create a immunization and screening schedule for the next 5-10 years.