Need an organ or stem cell transplant? Our transplant services team can help you or your family member make informed health decisions at each stage of the transplant journey.
Supporting members throughout the transplant process
Our team of care managers—registered nurses trained in transplant services—and claims representatives is available to answer coverage questions, help you choose a program within Humana’s National Transplant Network and handle claims quickly and efficiently.
Rely on your transplant team to:
- Work with you, one-on-one, throughout the transplant process and up to a year after the transplant
- Help you understand the transplant process, including evaluations, consultations and tests
- Educate you on transplant-related benefits that may help cover the cost of travel, lodging and prescription medications
- Coordinate referrals between doctors and specialists
- Guide you through referrals for tests and X-rays
Transplant resources for providers
We also have resources for doctors and nurses helping patients navigate the complex world of transplant care.
Search Humana’s National Transplant Network
Eligible Humana members may receive transplant services from accredited programs and facilities across the U.S.
Connect with our transplant team
Talk to a transplant care manager
Call 1-866-421-5663 (TTY: 711) and select option 1, Monday – Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 5p.m., Eastern time.
Talk to a transplant claims representative
Select option 2 when you call 1-866-421-5663 (TTY: 711), Monday – Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m., Eastern time.