Why use mail-order pharmacies, like RightSource?
- Convenience – Only four orders per year. You can get three-month supplies of your medications (Please note: This excludes specialty drugs).
- Savings – With 90-day pricing, generic alternatives, and convenient mail order delivery, RightSource may reduce your prescription drug costs.
- Guidance – You can speak directly with a pharmacist or technician for assistance.
- Service and Accuracy – Two RightSource pharmacists independently review each new prescription for accuracy and possible drug-to-drug interactions. RightSource foil-sealed containers add safety and security.
Check your plan benefit information for details about your pharmacy mail-order benefit.
Get started with RightSource
- Learn how to get started
- Price your medications
- Order refills
- View your order history and status
- Learn about manufacturer recalls
- Find out which medications have become generic
- Read mail-order FAQs
For more information, go to RightSourceRX.com or call 1-800-379-0092. If you use a TTY, call 711. Representatives are available Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 11 p.m., Saturday 8 a.m. to 6:30 p.m., Eastern Time.
Specialty drugs – Specialty Pharmacies
Humana plans include coverage for speciality drugs and access to specialty pharmacies, like RightSource Specialty Pharmacy. For most Humana members, Humana's specialty pharmacy can handle specialized therapies developed for chronic or complex illnesses. Members in Puerto Rico will need to use CVS/Caremark for specialty drugs.
RightSource Specialty offers personal guidance, confidential and safe delivery, concierge service, and more. RightSource Specialty currently supports members with:
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Growth Hormone
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Oral Oncology
RightSource Specialty Pharmacy also supports additional therapies upon a member's request.
Members: If you choose RightSource Specialty Pharmacy mail your new written prescription, payment and a completed Member Registration and Order Form to RightSource Specialty, P.O. Box 1017, Cincinnati, OH 45201-1017. A specialty care coordinator will contact you to arrange the delivery of your order.
Other speciality pharmacies are available in our network
Member Registration and Order Form
(340 KB) Download PDF
For more information, visit RightSourceRX.com or call RightSource Specialty at 1-800-486-2668. If you use a TTY, call 711. RightSource Specialty care coordinators are available Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., Saturday 8 a.m. to 6 p.m., Eastern time.
Specialty drugs – CVS/Caremark Specialty Pharmacy – PUERTO RICO
280 Avenida Jesus T. Pinero, Suite B, Rio Piedras, PR 00927
Phone: 787-759-4162 & Toll Fax #: 787-759-4161
Toll-free: 1-888-280-1190 & Toll-free Fax #: 1-888-280-1191
(340 KB) Download PDF
CVS/Caremark Puerto Rico Enrollment Form
(39 KB) Download PDF
If you are a member of a qualified State Pharmaceutical Assistance Program, please contact the Program to verify that the mail order pharmacy will coordinate with that Program.
You must use network pharmacies, except under non-routine circumstances. Other pharmacies are available in our network.
Start using RightSource, price out your medications, and order refills.