To submit requests for outpatient TTE and outpatient coronary
angioplasty/stent procedures, call 1-866-825-1550. Assistance is available Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 7
p.m. CST, and Saturday 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. You may also submit a request via the
HealthHelp website. New users should choose “Enroll”
under "RadConsult™" to register.
As health care providers move through the authorization process, they will be prompted to provide the following
- Member name and Humana member identification number
- Ordering physician name
- Ordering physician telephone and fax numbers
- Patient diagnoses or clinical indication [International Classification of Diseases, Ninth Revision (ICD-9) code]
- Procedure ordered (e.g., transthoracic, stress, dobutamine and intravascular echocardiogram; coronary balloon
angioplasty or stent)
- Clinical information supporting procedure request (e.g., presenting symptoms, prior treatment, prior diagnostic
testing result, etc.)
Following assessment, an authorization number will be provided, or the health care provider will be contacted for
clarification if the information is incomplete or does not meet evidence-based criteria for the procedure requested.
HealthHelp will also offer assistance with locating an imaging facility.