Healthcare providers can submit specific questions about code editing through the Code Editing Questions tool on the secure area of Humana.com/providers (registration required).
To access Code Editing Questions, you must be registered on Humana's website or the multipayer Availity Web portal.
To submit a code editing question on Humana.com:
- If you are not registered for the Humana.com secure portal, register here (link opens in new window) or contact your primary access administrator.
- Once logged in, click the “Claims tools” tab at the top of the page.
- Then select “Code Edit Questions” to access the tool.
To submit a code editing question on Availity:
- If you are not registered for Availity’s secure portal, go to Availity.com (link opens in new window) and select “GET STARTED” to sign up.
- Once logged in, select “Claims management” from the links on the left.
- Then select “Research procedure code edits” to access the tool.