2014 provider webinar training schedule
Get familiar with all of Humana.com’s self-service tools for health care providers. This session offers introductory information on eligibility, benefits, referrals, authorizations, claims tools, remittance inquiries, fee schedules and more.
- Wednesday, March 12 at 2 p.m. EST
- Thursday, April 10 at 2 p.m. EST
- Thursday, May 15 at 11 a.m. EST
- Wednesday, June 11 at 2 p.m. EST
Eligibility and benefits
Learn how to submit online requests for verification of patient's eligibility and benefit information. Instant results include covered services, copayments and deductible information. You will also learn about the member identification (ID) card viewer, member summary and benefit estimator tool. The estimator tool provides a real-time estimate of a patient’s payment responsibility for professional services.
- Tuesday, March 11 at 11 a.m. EST
- Tuesday, April 8 at 11 a.m. EST
- Tuesday, May 13 at 2 p.m. EST
- Thursday, June 5 at 11 a.m. EST
With the referral and authorization tool, you can easily submit requests for inpatient and outpatient services. The authorization management tool allows you to check the status of and make changes to existing referrals and authorization requests.
- Thursday, March 6 at 2 p.m. EST
- Thursday, April 3 at 2 p.m. EST
- Wednesday, May 7 at 11 a.m. EST
- Tuesday, June 3 at 2 p.m. EST
Claim tools and remittances
Reconcile and manage your accounts receivable by reviewing claims status, results and remittances online. Learn how to make corrections to your professional claims, send attachments and view and download remittance advice documents.
- Tuesday, Feb. 11 at 2 p.m. EST
- Thursday, March 13 at 11 a.m. EST
- Wednesday, April 16 at 11 a.m. EST
- Tuesday, May 20 at 2 p.m. EST
- Tuesday, June 17 at 11 a.m. EST
ERA and EFT (electronic remittance advice and electronic funds transfer)
Learn how to get payments faster by registering for EFT and how to receive electronic remittances through your clearinghouse or Humana.com.
- Thursday, Feb. 13 at 2 p.m. EST
- Tuesday, March 18 at 11 a.m. EST
- Tuesday, April 22 at 11 a.m. EST
- Thursday, May 22 at 2 p.m. EST
- Thursday, June 19 at 11 a.m. EST
Learn how to create a real-time estimate of a patient’s payment responsibility for professional services. These estimates are specific to your Humana provider agreement and the member’s benefit plan.
- Tuesday, Feb. 18 at 11 a.m. EST
- Thursday, March 20 at 2 p.m. EST
- Thursday, April 24 at 2 p.m. EST
- Wednesday, May 28 at 11 a.m. EST
- Tuesday, June 24 at 2 p.m. EST
Medical records management and resources
The medical records management (MRM) tool allows providers to view requests made by Humana for most medical records. Learn how to manage, submit and close these requests. Also learn how to make demographic changes, view and download your contracted reimbursement rates and more.
- Wednesday, Feb. 26 at 2 p.m. EST
- Thursday, March 27 at 11 a.m. EST
How to register
To register, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
When registering, please include the following information in the subject line of the email:
Webinar Registration – DATE OF TRAINING (ex: 1/20/14)
Please also include the following information within your email:
- Name of main participant
- Practice name
- Phone number
- Email address(es) of participant(s)
- Tax ID number
- Number of participants attending the webinar
Confirmation and instructions on how to access the online webinar will be sent via email within 48 hours of your request.