RightSource recognizes your patients must determine which pharmacy will best meet their prescription needs, and that you play a role in your patients' decision. RightSource would like to share with you some of the benefits RightSource Mail-Order Rx offers:
Accuracy and safety
- Two RightSource pharmacists review each new prescription for accuracy and possible drug-to-drug or drug-to-disease interactions.
- Medications of different types are dispensed at different workstations to reduce the potential for medication errors.
- Pharmacists compare each filled prescription to a drug catalog photo.
- RightSource uses foil-sealed containers to prevent tampering.
With 90-day pricing, low-cost alternatives and mail delivery, RightSource may help reduce your Humana-insured patient's prescription drug costs. Some Medicare members may receive Tier 1 generic medications for a $0 copayment, including these drugs:
- alendronate sodium
- amlodipine besylate
- hydrobromide losartan potassium
- levothyroxine sodium
- losartan potassium
- metformin HCL
- metoprolol succinate ER
- metoprolol tartrate
- pravastatin sodium
- tramadol HCL
- warfarin sodium
- RightSource lets patients know the status of their order via email or phone. It also notifies patients when their prescriptions are ready to be refilled.
- Health care providers can speak with a pharmacist or technician when questions arise.
Prescription drug plan members should refer to their plan benefit information to verify their pharmacy mail-order benefit.
Three Convenient Ways to Prescribe with RightSource
If your patients choose RightSource Mail-Order Pharmacy, you can submit their prescriptions via these methods:
FASTEST Electronically: If you have electronic prescribing capabilities, you can transmit your patient's three-month-supply prescription directly to RightSource Mail-Order Pharmacy. Simply choose "RightSource" from the list of available pharmacies.
Electronic Prescribing with RightSource Flier
FASTER By Fax: Fax the physician fax form below to 1-800-379-7617. RightSource will only accept faxes from health care providers.
Physician Fax Form
(80 KB) Download PDF
English | Spanish
FAST By Phone: Call RightSource Mail-Order Pharmacy at 1-800-379-0092
Questions about RightSource?
Call RightSource at 1-800-379-0092. Health care providers who use a TTY should call 711.
Representatives are available Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 11 p.m., and Saturday, 8 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. Eastern time.
For additional information on why RightSource may be a good option for your patients, please download the flier below.
RightSource Overview Flier for Health Care Providers
(161 KB) Download PDF
English | Spanish