Compliance requirements for healthcare providers
Humana and the state of Illinois require all entities that participate with dual Medicare-Medicaid plans and Medicaid plans—including those contracted with subsidiaries—complete the following training materials:
- Cultural competency training
- Health, safety and welfare education training
- Medicaid provider training
- Humana orientation training
- Compliance and fraud, waste and abuse training
Frequently asked questions and answers
The document below provides additional information regarding the compliance requirements.
This document covers how to register, create a new user, assign a compliance business function to another user, update an organization Tax Identification Number (TIN) and complete requirements on , opens new window.