The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services and state Medicaid contracts mandate that all Humana-contracted physicians and other healthcare providers complete specific compliance-related trainings each calendar year. Required annual trainings include:
We recommend completing the compliance training and attestation via your secure Availity Essentials™, opens in new window account (registration required).
To complete your compliance training and attestation online (unless otherwise instructed):
- Sign in to Availity Essentials
- Select Payer Spaces – Humana
- Select the Resources tab
- Select Humana Compliance Events
- Select I agree to the notice that pops up to indicate you are leaving Availity's website.
- If a security warning pops up indicating you are navigating to https://sso2.archer.rsa.com, choose Yes to proceed. You will be entering Humana's secured compliance portal.
- If directed to select a Humana Partner option, select Availity SSO. You also can select Remember my selection to bypass the question in the future.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to add, review and accept the compliance events.
- Select Actions and Complete and then Save and Close.
- All applicable events will show a status of Review Complete.
Within a few hours of completing the training, it will be listed as part of your completed training history.
How to complete the training requirements via Availity.com, PDF opens in new window
How to complete the training manually (for providers who are unable to register online and complete via Availity Essentials) , PDF opens in new window
Compliance Requirements for Healthcare Providers – Frequently Asked Questions and Answers, PDF opens in new window
Please fill out and return the Compliance Requirements Attestation form, after completing the required compliance trainings. You must complete these trainings and return an attestation form each year.
Compliance Requirements Attestation form, PDF
Closing HEDIS Measure Care Gaps via Telemedicine, PDF opens in new window
KY Fee Schedule Training Webinar
KY Medicaid Orientation and Training Module, PDF opens in new window
Medicaid Well-Child Visit and EPSDT Information for Physicians, PDF opens in new window
Medicaid Well-Child Visit and EPSDT Provider Training, PDF opens in new window
Relias: Addressing unique enrollee needs
Humana Healthy Horizons® in Kentucky providers have access to Relias—a web-based library available through your secure Availity account.
Through Relias, you can explore topics like:
- Behavioral health
- Integrated care
- Mental health
Access the Relias library
These behavioral health-focused training modules provide integrated information to support comprehensive care and address unique member needs. The extensive Relias library is comprised of courses designed to improve the likelihood of success in the emerging value-based healthcare delivery system. You also can earn continuing education credits by completing these courses.
For more information, please call Provider Services at 800-444-9137, Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 6 p.m., Eastern time.
Social determinants of health
Social determinants of health (SDOH) affect a wide range of health functions, quality-of-life outcomes, and risk. SDOH includes, but is not limited to:
- Employment and working conditions
- Food insecurity
- Housing quality and instability
- Income and social status
- Loneliness and social isolation
- Physical inactivity
Addressing social health needs alongside clinical needs improves the whole-person health of your patients. The following resources may help you identify, screen for, and address SDOH in your patients:
Addressing Patients’ Social Health Needs – ICD-10-CM SDOH Codes Included, PDF opens in new window
Food Insecurity SDOH Physician Quick Guide, PDF opens in new window
Loneliness and Social Isolation SDOH Physician Quick Guide, PDF opens in new window
Transportation SDOH Physician Quick Guide, PDF opens in new window