Humana Healthy Horizons has served Medicaid populations continuously for more than 2 decades and currently manages Medicaid benefits for nearly 800,000 members nationally. We developed expertise providing care management, care planning, and specialized clinical management for the complex needs of members within a social supports‐based framework.
We also developed significant expertise in integrating physical health, behavioral health, pharmacy and social services and supports for a whole-person centered approach to improve the health and well‐being of our members and the communities we serve.
In Ohio, Humana already serves 568,000 residents through Medicare Advantage, Medicare prescription drug plans, commercial employer-sponsored plans, commercial dental and vision coverage, and TRICARE.
By working closely with our providers, we can help our members in Ohio:
- Develop strong relationships with their primary care provider
- Get the right care in the right place at the right time
- Set and reach health goals
Humana Healthy Horizons in Ohio will administer care focused on Temporary Assistance for Needy Families, Expansion, and Assisted, Blind, and Disabled populations beginning in July 2022 in the west, northeast, and central/southeast regions.
For additional information about joining our network:
Call: 877-856-5707, Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 6 p.m., Eastern time
Nationally, we serve Medicaid members through:
- Medicaid Managed Care (MMC)
- Managed Long-term Services and Supports (MLTSS) programs
- Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) Financial Alignment Initiative Dual Demonstrations
- Medicare Advantage (MA)
- Dual Special Needs Plans (D-SNPs)
- Prescription drug plans (PDPs)
Humana Healthy Horizons in Ohio is a Medicaid product of Humana Health Plan of Ohio Inc.