The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) and state Medicaid contracts mandate that all Humana-contracted physicians and other healthcare providers complete compliance program requirements. Healthcare providers can complete these requirements online at
After completing the trainings via Availity, you will be prompted to submit an attestation of completion. Do not skip this step. Submitting the attestation is a requirement.
We make the trainings available below as downloadable PDFs. You can review the below PDFs but must submit an attestation of completion through your Availity account.
How to complete your compliance training and attestation online (unless otherwise instructed):
Unless otherwise instructed:
- Log into Availity.com
- Select Payer Spaces – Humana
- Select the ‘Resources’ tab
- Select “Humana Compliance Events’
- Select ‘I agree’ to the notice that pops up to indicate you are leaving Availity’s website.
- If a security warning pops up indicating that you are navigating to
https://sso2.archer.rsa.com, choose ‘Yes’ to proceed. You will be entering Humana’s secured compliance portal.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to add, review and accept the compliance events.
- Sign out in the upper right corner of the screen when all applicable events show ‘Complete.”
If you have questions, please call us at 866-432-0001 (TTY: 711), Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 6 p.m., Eastern time.