The program is provided to eligible members as part of their benefit package and at no additional cost. The program is available to:
- Commercial and Medicare members
- Select administrative-services-only, Medicaid and dual-eligible members
- Members with HumanaOne products
HumanaBeginnings is available in all markets, except Puerto Rico.
To enroll in the program, members should call 1-888-847-9960 Monday through Thursday between 8 a.m. and 8 p.m. Central time, or Friday between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. TTY users should dial 711. Members also can sign up by logging in to their Humana.com accounts, then:
- Using the "Get Healthy" drop-down menu and its “Get Healthy” column to select “Health Programs.”
- Selecting the "Learn more about HumanaBeginnings" link.
- Selecting “Click here to start your questionnaire.”
They will be prompted to take a short assessment to start the enrollment process.