Humana Improves Code-edit Update Notifications
Humana redesigned its Claim Processing Edits page to include the following enhancements:
- Improved code-edit notifications
- Humana now delivers new code-edit notification statements through a tool that allows for advanced searching and filtering.
- Health care providers can search by keyword to help find relevant information quickly and easily.
- Simpler method to review all new code edits
- To see recently implemented and coming edits, health care providers can select the “See most recent edits” link.
- To review and search all previously posted code-edit update notifications, health care providers can select the “See all edits” link.
- New filtering capabilities
- After selecting the desired notification statements, health care providers can filter by provider type, category, impacted product and year of implementation.
Having one database for all of the notification statements means health care providers no longer need to review multiple documents to find needed information.
For more information, please contact a Humana customer care representative at 1-800-4HUMANA (1-800-448-6262), Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. Eastern time.