New Making It Easier Series Presentation Available for Modifiers 96 and 97
Humana has a new policy regarding how habilitative and rehabilitative services are reported. This policy will benefit healthcare providers and patients by:
- Allowing them to clearly distinguish between habilitative and rehabilitative services.
- Ensuring patients receive their correct benefits by increasing the accuracy of Humana’s application of services toward habilitative and rehabilitative coverage limits.
- Streamlining and increasing the accuracy of reimbursement practitioners will receive.
- Reducing adjudication time.
Look for the Modifiers 96 and 97 materials at Humana.com/MakingItEasier.
Other recent presentations include:
- Tools and Resources for Healthcare Providers (NEW)
- Medicare Preventive Services (update)
- Anatomical Modifiers (update)
- Humana’s Maximum Unit Values (update)
- Use of Nonspecific Procedure Codes (NEW)
- Procedure-to-Procedure Code editing (update)