Every Canopy plan includes:
- Low-cost premiums—one of our most affordable plans
- Low copays—only $20 to see a primary care physician
- Free preventive care with network providers, at no additional cost to your employees or their covered family members
- Virtual visits with board-certified doctors—24/7, with Doctor On Demand
- Go365® rewards (like Target and Amazon gift cards) for healthy behaviors
Here’s what your employees and their covered family members will pay for these most-used services:*
- Primary care physician visits: $20-$35
- Specialist visits: $60-$80
- Telemedicine: $20
- Retail clinic: $20
- Urgent care: $100
- Pharmacy: Copay (varies by plan)
For all other services, including labs (when not part of preventive care) and emergency room (ER) visits, employees pay a copay after meeting the plan’s deductible.
- Individual deductible: $2,500–$7,000**
- Individual out-of-pocket maximum: $5,500-7,900**
- Coinsurance: 50%–100% with network providers
All Humana medical plans can be paired with a Humana Access Spending Account, which is a convenient way to help employees cover their out-of-pocket expenses, while getting a tax break.
*All costs shown are for network providers. Plan option costs vary depending on the plan chosen.
**Family deductibles and out-of-pocket maximums are simply twice the individual amounts.