A health plan offering the security of copays with the premium savings of deductibles
Copay plans include:
- Copays – for basic services like preventive exams, telemedicine and pharmacy
- Virtual visits with board-certified doctors – 24/7, with Doctor On Demand
- Go365® rewards for healthy behaviors – like Target and Amazon gift cards
- Preventive care – such as annual exams, routine laboratory screenings and immunizations, covered at 100% with in-network doctors
Copay plans are great for those who visit the doctor more frequently, like families with children. Members pay a set dollar amount, or copay, for routine services like office visits and prescriptions. For other covered services, members pay their deductible and then the plan pays a percentage of the cost.*
Deductible, coinsurance and copays, including prescription drugs, count toward the maximum out-of-pocket.
Here are examples of routine services:
- Preventive care visits – $0
- Primary care visits – $20–$45
- Specialist visits – $40–$90
- Telemedicine – $20
- Retail clinic – $40
- Urgent care – $100
- Pharmacy – copay varies by plan
All other services, including labs (when not part of preventive care) and emergency room, you pay coinsurance after deductible. For example:
- Individual deductible (medical + pharmacy) – $1,000–$5,000*
- In-network coinsurance – 50–100%
- Individual maximum out-of-pocket – $3,500–$7,350*
All Humana medical plans can be paired with a Humana Access Spending Account which is a convenient way to help members cover their out-of-pock expenses while getting a tax-break.
*Family deductibles and out-of-pocket maximum are simply twice the individual amounts.
All costs are for in-network providers. Plan options costs vary depending on plan chosen.
Get started with group benefits
Call a Humana business specialist
Call Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m., Eastern time.
1 - 844 - 325 - 2813 (TTY: 711)