- Low-cost premiums
- Health savings account (HSA) – most plans are HSA-eligible which can help members pay for out-of-pocket healthcare expenses, like their plan deductible
- Virtual visits with board-certified doctors – 24/7, with Doctor On Demand
- Go365® rewards for healthy behaviors – like Target and Amazon gift cards
- Preventive care - such as annual exams, routine laboratory screens and immunizations, covered at 100% with network healthcare providers
HDHPs feature budget-friendly premiums and pay coinsurance benefits after the deductible is met for all covered services. Once the maximum out-of-pocket amount is met, Humana covers all costs at 100%.
Here are some HDHP options:
- Individual deductible (medical + pharmacy) – $2,800–$6,500*
- In-network coinsurance – 70–100%
- Individual maximum out-of-pocket – $2,800–$6,550*
- Preventive exams, screenings and immunizations – 100%
Choose a family deductible option:
- Aggregate – All covered services apply to the family deductible and maximum out-of-pocket.* The plan pays a coinsurance percentage after the entire family deductible is met.
- Embedded – All covered services apply to the individual and family deductible and maximum out-of-pocket. When any family member reaches the individual deductible, that family member will begin receiving coinsurance benefits, even if the family deductible has not been met.
* All costs shown are for network providers. Plan option costs vary depending on the plan chosen. Family deductibles and out-of-pocket maximum are simply twice the individual amounts.
Get started with employee benefits
Speak with a licensed Humana sales agent
Call Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m., EST.
1 - 844 - 325 - 2813 (TTY: 711)