Original Medicare Part A and Part B for 2023
- $1,600 deductible for each benefit period*
- Days 1–60: $0 coinsurance for each benefit period
- Days 61–90: $400 coinsurance per day of each benefit period
- Days 91 and beyond: $800 coinsurance per each "lifetime reserve day" after day 90 for each benefit period (up to 60 days over your lifetime)
- Beyond lifetime reserve days: all costs
Optional Medicare Part D and Medicare Supplement plans
Part D premiums, deductibles and copays vary by plan
There is a monthly premium for these plans. Medicare Supplement plans help pay some of the healthcare costs that Original Medicare doesn't cover, like copayments, coinsurance, and deductibles. They generally don't cover long-term care, vision or dental care, hearing aids, eyeglasses, or private-duty nursing. See costs for our Medicare Supplemental plans
There is a monthly premium for these plans.
Medicare Advantage (offered by private insurers like Humana)
Part C premiums, deductibles and copays vary by plan.
All Medicare Advantage plans offer an annual maximum out-of-pocket limit.