For many employers, our Medicare Advantage plans provide more efficient coverage compared to Original Medicare and a secondary plan.
Humana Medicare Advantage preferred provider organization (PPO) plans
- Eligible retirees have the freedom to choose providers (as long as the provider accepts Medicare and agrees to bill the plan), and this may include the opportunity to reduce their costs by using in-network providers
- PPO plans are available in 43 states and Puerto Rico
Humana Medicare Advantage health maintenance organization (HMO) plans
- Available in 39 states and Puerto Rico
- Retirees select a primary care physician (PCP) from our broad network of physicians
- Retirees work one-on-one with a PCP who coordinates their care and provides referrals to other in-network providers when necessary (Formal PCP referrals are not required in certain states.)