Affordable vision benefits that cover more than just the basics
This low-cost vision plan is perfect for businesses looking to save money while helping their employees take care of their eyes by getting their annual exams.
This 100% employer-funded plan can be offered alongside a voluntary (employee-funded) Materials Only plan. These plans come with:
- Low-cost premiums to cover annual eye-health exams for only a $10 copay
- Discounts on materials – members may receive up to 15% off retail price for contacts and up to 35% off the retail price of frames through network vision care providers
- Discounts on non-covered items – they may also get up to a 20% discount on items not covered by the plan when received from network providers
- Go365® Points for annual exams with a Humana medical plan
Employees are covered for annual routine eye exams and may get significant discounts on contacts and frames from network providers. Eye exams with network providers cost just $10 (up to $39 with retinal imaging), while out-of-network eye exams will never be more than $30.
Other network coverage includes:
- Contact lens exam (standard fitting and follow-up) – $55 or less
- Contact lens exam (premium fitting and follow-up) – 10% off retail
- Conventional contact lenses (materials only) – 15% off retail
- Frames –35% off retail
- Lens options:
- Tint, scratch resistance, and UV coating – $15
- Standard polycarbonate – $40
- Standard anti-reflective coating – $45
- Standard progressive lenses – $65
- Polarized – 20% off retail
Call a Humana business specialist
Call Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m., Eastern time.
1 - 844 - 325 - 2813 (TTY: 711)