How HumanaBeginnings® works
When you enroll, you’ll get:
- A phone call from a specially-trained HumanaBeginnings nurse who understands your unique pregnancy and health concerns. Your experienced nurse will ask you how you are doing, answer your questions, connect you to information you need, suggest community resources, and set up a date and time for the next chat based on your needs or preferences.
- A welcome email letter that explains just how HumanaBeginnings® works.
- Personalized guidance, education, and resources from your nurse, who will follow up with you at each trimester, tailored to your needs and preferences.
- A call from your nurse after your baby is born, to see if you need any additional information or support.
Once you’re enrolled, call anytime with questions — as many times as you want. Prefer to individualize the number of calls you receive? Just tell us. It’s your program.
When to enroll
There’s more waiting for you in HumanaBeginnings® than we can tell you about right here. It’s a great idea to enroll as early in your pregnancy as possible, but it’s easy to enroll at any stage of your pregnancy. HumanaBeginnings® is for all expectant moms, but if you have a high-risk pregnancy or health issues, the program will provide you with specialized information and support.
How to enroll
- To enroll online, sign in to MyHumana and select Health & Wellness. HumanaBeginnings® is located within Health Programs.
- To enroll by phone, call toll free at 1-888-847-9960. If you use a TTY, call 711.
- Already a member? Sign in to MyHumana to update your assessment or visit the Pregnancy Center.
Programs and tools described are not insurance or insured benefits. Program offerings are subject to change or may be discontinued, without notice and at any time. Humana is not required to offer these programs and tools, but makes them available to eligible members at no additional cost.