If you take a prescription medication for frequent heartburn, talk to your doctor about whether any OTC medications might work for you and the condition being treated. Several heartburn medications are now available without a prescription, including Prilosec OTCTM and Pepcid AC®.
Additional information and/or coupons for these products are available on the following websites. These links go to websites outside of Humana.
Get details on Claritin® and Alavert®, which don't require a prescription, and find out whether discounts are available online.
MyHumana Savings Center
The Savings Center links you to health and wellness discounts for Humana members — including discounts on OTCs. Here are some examples of the special savings opportunities waiting for you:
- Find discount coupons for heartburn medications, including Prilosec OTCTM and Pepcid AC®
- Save on allergy medications, including Alavert® and Claritin®
- Get discounts on Advil®, Centrum®, and Caltrate®
- Reduce the cost of leading cough and cold preparations
These are just some of the values waiting for you in the Savings Center on MyHumana. If you haven't signed up for your secure website yet, register for MyHumana so you can start saving today!
These programs and tools are not insurance products and are not guaranteed under any contract. Humana is not required to provide these services, but makes them available to eligible members at no additional cost.
* Websites accessible from Humana.com may provide information about current medical procedures, services, pharmaceuticals, medical devices, and other treatment and therapies that may not be covered under your health plan. The information on these sites does not necessarily represent the views of Humana, nor should the information be construed as an endorsement by Humana. The information on these websites is not a substitute for professional healthcare. For personal medical guidance, please consult your physician. If you have questions about your Humana health plan benefits, call Humana's Customer Service at the number on your member ID card.