Medicare Drug List
Drug List search
Check your drug coverage. The type of plan you have can determine which medications are covered.
- Find a specific drug—and its alternatives.
- Compare prices at different stores.
Use our Pharmacy Finder
With a Humana Medicare plan, you’ll need to use an in-network pharmacy—and that may save you both time and money. With thousands of participating pharmacies, there is bound to be one close to you at home and when you travel.
- Over 60,000 participating pharmacies to choose from.
- Print out easy-to-follow directions and maps.
- Find different types of pharmacies.
Maximize Your Benefit® Rx
See how to save
You know the price of prescription drugs is getting higher every year. But did you know there’s a program that can help you control your prescription drug costs?
- Get notified when you can switch to a cheaper alternative.
- See how much you can save a year.
Medication Therapy Management
Get more details
If you have a number of chronic conditions and spend greater than or equal to $3,017* on prescription drugs in a year, you could be eligible for this program.
*This amount is subject to change.
- Get tips on getting better results from your meds.
- Discover how to minimize side effects.
- Find out how to lower your costs.
Patient assistance programs
Find out more
Many drug manufacturers and charitable foundations offer prescription drug assistance programs if you meet certain guidelines. Humana has information that can help you connect with these programs and save on your medication costs.
- Find government programs for eligible Medicare members.
- Discover other ways to save on medications.
Is your doctor still writing out your prescriptions? You can go green by finding doctors and pharmacies that are using electronic prescribing (e-prescribing). Follow these easy steps:
- Find an in-network doctor by using Humana’s Find a Doctor tool.
- Then, to see if your doctor e-prescribes and to find an e-prescribing pharmacy near you, visit Surescripts*
Check out the benefits of e-prescriptions, and you’ll be glad you did.
*The Surescripts search tools are tabs located at the very top of the Surescripts home page. Also note that this link takes you to an external site administered by Surescripts. The providers and pharmacies listed on their site may not be in your plan’s network.
Discover the steps to take
Some prescription drugs need to be approved before your plan covers them. Filing a request isn’t difficult—you can do it online or ask your doctor to do it for you.
Help control your budget
Track your prescription spending with a statement that arrives the month following each month you have a prescription drug claim and gives you a list of your prescription drug expenses.
- Get your statement by mail or online.
- See tips on how to save—and how to prepare for the coverage gap.
- Stay on top of your prescription renewals.