Humana Inc. and its subsidiaries comply with applicable federal civil rights laws and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability or sex. Humana Inc. and its subsidiaries do not exclude people or treat them differently because of race, color, national origin, age, disability or sex.
Humana Inc. and its subsidiaries:
- Provide free aids and services to people with disabilities to communicate effectively with us, such as:
- Qualified sign language interpreters
- Written information in other formats (large print, audio, accessible electronic formats, other formats)
- Provide free language services to people whose primary language is not English, such as:
- Qualified interpreters
- Information written in other languages
If you need these services, contact Customer Care at 1-800-477-6931 (TTY: 711) for medical plans, 8 a.m. – 8 p.m., Eastern time.
If you believe that Humana has failed to provide these services or discriminated in another way on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability or sex, you can file a grievance with:
P.O. Box 14618
Lexington, KY 40512-4618
You can file a grievance by mail or phone. If you need help filing a grievance, Customer Care is available to you.
You can also file a civil rights complaint with the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Office for Civil Rights, electronically through the , opens new window, or by mail or phone at:
U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
200 Independence Avenue, SW
Room 509F, HHH Building
Washington, D.C. 20201
1-800-368-1019 or 1-800-537-7697 (TTY)
You can also find complaint forms at , opens new window.