Need coverage that begins before January 1, 2019?
You may save on generics and more at over 5,200 Walmart and Sam's Club pharmacies
Signing up for a prescription drug plan now can help lower your drug costs today - and protect you against higher premiums in the future
- Premiums as low as $22.20 per month in most areas
- $0 deductible on Tier 1 and Tier 2 medicines
- $415 annual deductible on Tiers 3, 4, and 5
- In-store copays as low as $1 on certain generic drugs at Walmart, Sam's Club, and Walmart Neighborhood Markets, which are preferred cost-sharing pharmacies
- Mail-order copays as low as $0 in most states* on a 90-day supply of Tier 1 preferred generics from Humana Pharmacy®, a mail-order pharmacy that offers preferred cost sharing
- More than 1,500 generics included on the formulary to help you save money
* $2 copay in Nevada
Humana has negotiated with Walmart and Sam's Club pharmacies to offer preferred cost sharing for this Part D plan. While you can use other pharmacies in our network, preferred cost-sharing pharmacies offer additional prescription savings to Humana members.
If you don't live in an area where preferred cost-sharing pharmacies are close to you, your ability to take advantage of this benefit will be limited. In some areas, preferred cost-sharing pharmacies may be extremely limited.
Learn more: , PDF opens new window
Humana Walmart Rx Plan™ (PDP) prescription costs
*Cost sharing varies by state or region. Please refer to the Summary of Benefits for your state for additional information.
Be sure to check the drug list to find your medication’s tiers and choose a plan based on those costs. You’re not required to have a prescription drug plan, but you may face a late penalty for not enrolling when you’re first eligible for Medicare.
How can we help?
Licensed Humana sales agents are available 7 days a week, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Meet with us
Our licensed Humana sales agents are available to help you select the coverage that best meets your needs.
Call a licensed Humana sales agent
1 - 888 - 204 - 4062 (TTY: 711)