Humana Medicare Part D plans for 2015
A Medicare prescription drug plan (PDP) may help lower your prescription drug expenses and protect against higher costs in the future.
However, you can't get prescription drug coverage through Original Medicare. Stand-alone PDPs are only offered by private companies—like Humana—that have a contract with Medicare to provide PDPs. Each plan provides coverage for a specific Drug List, called a formulary. Choose your Medicare Part D plan carefully to make sure it covers medicine you take regularly.
- Low premium nationwide—under $16 per month
- No deductible on Tiers 1 and 2 drugs
- Copays as low as $1 on certain generic drugs at Walmart and Sam’s Club, retail pharmacies that offer preferred cost-sharing
- Copays as low as $0 on a 90-day supply of Tier 1 and Tier 2 drugs when you use Humana Pharmacy®, a mail delivery* pharmacy that offers preferred cost-sharing
- More than 1,500 generic prescriptions designed to help you save money
- $320 deductible and affordable monthly premium
- Copays as low as $1 on certain generics after deductible at Walmart and Sam’s Club, retail pharmacies that offer preferred cost-sharing.
- No deductible
- Fixed copayments
- Comprehensive Drug List
- Select brands covered in the coverage gap