The following privacy practices have been updated effective July, 2013:
- Group Medical, Individual, Dental Notice of Privacy Practices for group medical, dental, and individual plans.
- Government Health Plans Notice of Privacy Practices for Medicare, Medicaid, and Federal Employees.
- State Notices All Connecticut residents should review Humana's Privacy Protection Policy and all California residents should review Humana's No Cost Language Services notice.
- Administrative Services Only Notice of Privacy Practices for ASO employer sponsored health plans.
- HumanaOne Financial Protection Notice of Privacy Practices for our Cash Cancer, Critical Illness Cash, Hospital Cash, Junior Estate Builder, and Memorial Fund plans.
- Individual Privacy Rights Get details on your privacy rights and download forms to exercise your rights.
- Vendor Privacy Obtain guidance in crafting of new policies and procedures or making revisions to existing documents for Humana vendors regarding the federal and state privacy and security laws and regulations
- Broker Privacy Our brokers can review our frequently asked questions relating to HIPAA Privacy and HITECH regulations.
- Communication Policies You can choose how you prefer to receive specific communications.