Examine details on Humana's website, the legal entities that offer Humana products, and licensure for the states in which we offer products. View information on both commercial disclaimers and licensures, as well as legal information concerning Medicare.
Disclaimer and licensure
Our website and the companies that offer Humana plans.
State-specific licensing for Humana plans.
Legal information about Humana Medicare Plans.
State-specific licensing for Humana's Medicare plans.
General website disclaimer
Although Humana has made every effort to ensure that the contents of this site are correct and complete, Humana does not update the site in real time and cannot be responsible for the accuracy of information contained herein. For the most current information available from Humana—including any updates made to-date —please contact a Customer Care representative using the telephone number on your member ID card or most recent billing statement. For non-Humana members, please contact Customer Care at 1-800-4HUMANA.
Product and service descriptions
The product and service descriptions, if any, provided on the Humana website are not intended to constitute offers to sell or solicitations in connection with any product or service. All products are not available in all areas and are subject to applicable laws, rules, and regulations.
Policy regarding removal of user content
Humana Inc. (“Humana”) provides this website as a benefit to its users, and strives to make this online forum safe for all users. Therefore, Humana has developed the following policies regarding the removal of user content from this website. As a user of this website, you agree to follow and to be bound by these policies.
Humana may remove content it deems, in its sole discretion, to be inappropriate, harmful, or violates the rights of others from this website. For example:
- content that threatens or promotes injury to others
- content that threatens or promotes injury to self or suicide
- content that threatens or promotes violence to any person or property
- content that threatens or promotes criminal conduct or unlawful activity
- content used to harass, bully, blackmail, or disparage another
- content containing hate speech
- content containing nudity or graphic depictions of sex or violence
- content that is harmful to this website, to this online forum, to Humana, or to the goodwill associated with any of Humana’s trademarks
- content that violates the rights of another, including, without limitation, contractual rights, intellectual property rights (see copyright policy for take-down procedures for copyright) and rights of publicity and privacy
Humana encourages users to notify Humana of content that may be inappropriate or harmful. In fact, a user may notify Humana of potentially inappropriate or harmful content by sending a message to firstname.lastname@example.org; or alternatively to: Humana Inc., 500 West Main Street, 21st Floor, Louisville KY 40202, ATTENTION: Legal Department/Copyright.
However, Humana is under no obligation to remove any such content from this website, including content Humana became aware of on its own or after being notified by a third party.
Please note that this Policy regarding removal of user content does not apply to content that is believed to violate the copyright rights of another. If you believe your copyright-protected work was posted to this website without your authorization or that your copyright rights have otherwise been infringed or violated, please visit our copyright policy.
As a user of this website, you agree not to provide any content that is inappropriate or harmful. Also, any information you provide shall be truthful, accurate, and not misleading, and shall not violate the rights of another, including, without limitation, contractual rights, intellectual property rights, and rights of publicity and privacy.
If you believe a copyright-protected work was posted to this website without the copyright owner’s authorization or that yours or another’s copyright rights have otherwise been infringed or violated, you may submit a Notification of Claimed Infringement to our Designated Agent at email@example.com; or alternatively to: Humana Inc., 500 West Main Street, 21st Floor, Louisville KY 40202, ATTENTION: Legal Department/DMCA.
To be effective, your Notification of Claimed Infringement must be in writing, must be sent to the above-listed Designated Agent, and must include substantially the following information:
- a physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive copyright right that is allegedly infringed
- identification of the copyrighted work or works claimed to have been infringed
- identification of the material that is claim to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity, and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit Humana to locate the material
- information reasonably sufficient to permit Humana to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an email address at which you may be contacted
- a statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law
- a statement that the information in the notice is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive copyright right that is allegedly infringed
Please note that any person who knowingly misrepresents that material or activity is infringing, or that material or activity was removed or disabled by mistake or misidentification, can be liable for damages, including costs and attorneys’ fees pursuant to Section 512(f) of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
Linking to other sites
Links to various other websites from this site are provided for your convenience only and do not constitute or imply endorsement by Humana Inc. of these sites, any products or services described on these sites, or of any other material contained therein. Humana Inc. disclaims responsibility for their content and accuracy.
Information on this website may contain inaccuracies or errors. Information may be changed or updated without notice. Humana Inc. only provides periodic updates to this site; therefore, any information presented may be out of date.