Receive these services with no waiting period:
- 2 routine oral examinations per year
- 2 cleanings per year
- 2 topical fluoride treatments per year
- 1 limited oral evaluation per year
In-network coverage: 100% covered with no deductible (some limits apply)
A 6-month waiting period† applies to these services. You can waive the waiting period with proof of 12 months prior coverage by the policyholder.
- Emergency care including extractions and root removal
- 1 filling per tooth per 2 years
- Initial placement for space maintainers for ages 14 and under
- Prefabricated stainless steel crowns
In-network coverage: 80% covered after paying the deductible (some limits apply)
A 63-day waiting period* applies to these services. You can waive the waiting period with proof of 12 months prior coverage by the policyholder.
- Oral surgery, including 1 root canal per tooth per lifetime
- Complete and partial dentures once per 5 years, plus repairs and adjustments
- Crowns, onlays and inlays, 1 per tooth per 5 years
Also included with no waiting period: Periodontal maintenance (limit 2 per year) and periodontal scaling and root planing (limit 1 per quadrant every 3 years).
In-network coverage: 50% covered after paying the deductible (some limits apply)
This plan is available to residents of Alabama, Arizona, California, Colorado, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Minnesota, Missouri, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Utah and Wisconsin.
*Based on Humana network data, last accessed 1/31/2020
† These waiting periods do not apply in Tennessee