Healthcare that revolves around you
With value-based care, you may see health professionals who focus on quality of care over quantity of patients. Doctors focus on the health outcomes of their patients, which may mean lower medical costs.
Value-based care can include:
- an emphasis on proactive care
- more face time with your doctor
- additional access to health professionals like health coaches and specialists on-site when you need it
- a care team to help keep you on the path to your best health
- services ranging from doctor’s visits and lab tests to community events
Many providers who offer this type of care—including many preventive screenings—are in network for many Humana Medicare Advantage plans.
See Medicare Advantage plans in your area
You can contact a licensed Humana sales agent at 1-888-371-9538 (TTY: 711), Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 8 p.m Eastern time.
Enter your ZIP code below to see plans with their premiums, copays and participating doctors and pharmacies