1. How many permanent teeth do adults have?
2. True or false: Tooth enamel is the hardest substance in the human body.
3. When you lose tooth enamel, how long does it take to grow back?
- 10 days
- 2 weeks
- 6 months
- Tooth enamel doesn’t grow back
4. True or false: George Washington wore wooden dentures.
5. A toothache can be caused by:
- Tooth decay
- Teeth grinding
- Infected gums
- All of the above
6. True or false: In ancient times, people thought that tiny worms inside teeth were the cause of cavities.
7. Known as, “nature’s cavity fighter,” _________ also helps repair the early stages of tooth decay and strengthen tooth enamel.
8. True or false: No 2 teeth are exactly the same shape and size.