Humana Gold Plus Integrated: Live a healthier, fuller life
Humana Gold Plus Integrated helps you take control of your health and get the most out of your coverage. You’ll have all the features of original Medicare, PLUS extra benefits, like rides to medical appointments, and added vision, hearing, and dental coverage.
Find a doctor or pharmacy
- Use our Find a Doctor service to quickly locate a doctor, hospital, dentist, vision provider, or pharmacy
Find a Doctor (link opens in new window)
- Call Customer Care at 1-800-787-3311 (TTY: 711), Monday – Friday , 8 a.m. – 8 p.m., Central time.
- Refer to your Provider Directory, which you can find on our Resources page, or complete this form (link opens in new window)> to request a print version be mailed to you. Humana will mail your directory within 3 business days, but please allow up to 2 weeks for it to arrive in the mail.
Find a dentist
Understanding "In-Network" and "Out-of-Network"
In-network providers are:
- Doctors, nurses, and other healthcare professionals that you can go to as a member of our plan
- Clinics, hospitals, nursing facilities, and other locations that provide health services to members of our plan
- Home health agencies, medical equipment suppliers, non-emergent transportation, and others who provide goods and services that you get through Medicare or Medicaid
In-network providers have agreed to accept payment from our plan for covered services as payment in full.
Out-of-network providers are healthcare professionals that will not accept Humana Gold Plus Integrated as payment for services.
You must get your care from in-network providers. When you enroll in our plan, if your current providers are part of our network, you may continue to see them.
Usually, we will not cover care from a provider who has not agreed to accept payment from us for covered services as payment in full.
The above rule does not apply:
- If you have a true emergency, we cover emergency or urgently needed care from an out-of-network provider – call 911 immediately
- If you need care that our plan covers and our in-network providers cannot give it to you, we will cover the plan as if you got it from an in-network provider
- Your primary care provider (PCP) will arrange for this out-of- network care.
- You must obtain authorization from the plan prior to seeking care from an out- of-network provider.
- If you need kidney dialysis services when you are outside of our service area for a short time, you can get these services at a Medicare-certified dialysis facility.
- During your first 180 days of enrollment in our plan, after which you must select and see in-network providers
- During the first 90 days of enrollment in our plan, if you are joining from another Medicare-Medicaid Plan and your provider agrees to keep seeing you, after which you must select and see in-network providers
In-network pharmacies are pharmacies (drug stores) that have agreed to fill prescriptions for our plan members. Except during an emergency, you must go to an in-network pharmacy to fill your prescription(s), if you want our plan to help you pay for them.
Providers interested in participating in Humana’s network may contact the state of Illinois (link opens in new window) for further information.
For further information on co-pays and limitations, please see the Humana Gold Plus Integrated Benefits at a Glance.